Android App Visitor self registration
Our android app for visitor self registration can tremendously reduce the data entry effort for the security staff. Not only does this reduces data entry for the security staff, it is a graceful way of getting visitor details and improves user experience.
An android app for visitor self registration effectively eliminates the need of a bulky and outdated metal or wooden kiosk for visitor self registration. Instead, a simple app on a small device offers a graceful and efficient method for visitors to self register.
How it works (Android App Visitor self registration)
- On an Android device (phone or tab) download and install the Android App for visitor self registration from Google play store.
- Open the App and login with a user-id with ‘Security’ role.
- Place the android device at a convenient location for visitors to take selfies and enter thier personal details.
- The details entered in the android device by visitors will appear on Security PC.
- The security staff verifies the details entered by the visitor and sends it to the host for Authorisation.
- The host reviews and authorises the Visitor.
- The security staff records add
itions details like material carried by the visitor, vehicle details etc.
- The Security personnel prints a Visitor Gatepass (visitor badge) and allows the visitor inside.
Please note that this Android App for visitor self registration works only with an activated company account at VMS-on-Web.
Call: +91-989 806 7783
Visitor self registration system, Self Registration Android App for Visitor.
- Video: Visitor Management System – Advanced Features - November 5, 2020
- Video: Visitor Management – Visitors with Appointment - November 5, 2020
- Video: Visitor Management System – Walk-in Visitor - November 5, 2020