Best Practices for Contract Labour Management System
World-over, top performing companies are adopting a workforce model with a small core group of permanent employees and a contingent of temporary contract labour force. This employment model ensures a substantial saving in salaries, insurance, healthcare, leaves and other allowances.
The benefits of this model can be fully realized by adopting Best Practices for Contract Labour Management System.
Our Contract Labour Management System is based on the best practices designed and followed by successful industry leaders.
Best practises of Contract Labour Management System
- Maintenance of certified identification and demographic details for contract workers – A detailed biodata of each contract worker is saved in the system with details like – personal, educational, family, hometown, police verification, insurance, PF registration etc.
- Certified identification – Identification data issued by Government or reliable agencies like Nation ID (Adhar Card), Voters ID, Driving license, PAN card etc. can be stored in the application.
- Biometric details like – photograph, fingerprint, Iris-map are stored in the system for authentic identification of contract workers. Biometric authorization is a reliable method to curb Proxy Attendance.
- Attendance data – All entries and exits are recorded in time and attendance machines – using fingerprints or proxy card.
- Restricted Entry – A contract worker is denied entry on infringement of any vital requirement like expiry of medical or accident Insurance, driving license, contract terms, work permit dates etc.
- Restrict entry to the required number of contract workers – You can set daily count of required contract worker in each department. The application will restrict entry to contract workers and raise an alert when the entry count crosses the pre-defined limit.
- In case of Emergency
- Safety and performance training. The dates of safety and performance training (for e.g. CGMP training) are stored in the system and an alert is raised when a refresher training is due.
- Who’s where – in case of an emergency and disaster recovery it is important and the application provides the count and location of contract workers.
- Material issued to or returned by contract worker is recorded in the system.
- Canteen food usage can be recorded and related reports can be generated.
- Pre-defined Email and SMS alerts, notifications and exception reports can be generated
Call: +91-989 806 7783
Buy Contract Management System, Labour Management System, Contract Management software, Contract labour management, contract labour attendance system. Best Practices for Contract Labour Management System – a dynamic software application for managing contract labour workforce
- Video: Visitor Management System – Advanced Features - November 5, 2020
- Video: Visitor Management – Visitors with Appointment - November 5, 2020
- Video: Visitor Management System – Walk-in Visitor - November 5, 2020