Visitor and Contract worker Management – Covid19 Update
COVID-19 will leave a lasting impression on how businesses are run in future. All current systems will have to provide additional measures to alleviate threats posed by this new contagion.
COVID-19 has posed new threats for Businesses. We have updated our Visitor and contract worker management software to include specific fields and MIS vital to track and restrict COVID-19 spread. The following enhancements are made in our visitor and contract worker management software –
- Entry allowed only for pre-approved visitors. No walk-ins.
- Possibility to record visitors’ lock-down Exemption pass number.
- Recording of visitors’ body temperature.
- Recording of Visitors’ Self-declared travel history.
- Maintain Visitor people contact list (with tracking)
- Check Arogya-Setu application in Visitor Mobile.
- Capture and store visitors’ AADHAAR card details.
- Completely Non-touch operations.
We have deployed special support staff, who are working from home, to implement visitor and contract worker management software during COVID-19 lock-down.
For more information please contact us on +91-989067793.
- Video: Returnable and non returnable Material Gate-pass - March 26, 2021
- Contract Labor Compliance Management - March 5, 2021
- Video: Visitor Management System – Advanced Features - November 5, 2020